Monday, June 1, 2009

Weigh Loss Surgery Channel anyone?

Just ran across this site and although I haven't had a chance to check it out yet I thought I would share it with you.

http://www.weightlosssurgerychannel.com/

It is a web based WLS channel with diffenent shows and segments. . . . etc.

Haven't written lately cause I don't have much to write about as I am still in limbo, so to speak, with my plans. We are on Cobra Ins at the moment. . . .but the transfer is taking time. And now we found out that my husband's company is changing insurance starting July 1. So that means I have to start the process rolling with another insurance company and find out what the requirements are for them to approve WLS. I am still going forward with the pre-approval process and meeting with a Doctor every month so I can show that I have had 6 months of medically supervised WL counciling. (Did you all have to do this?) I know every ins company is different. Anyway, in the mean time I am still checking on your blogs to see how everyone is doing and enjoying hearing about everybodys success!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! ARGH! I am grunting for you bc your situation sounds so frustrating and uncertain. I hate uncertainty in life. Makes me feel off balanced. I am glad you aren't giving up though and still doing your 6 months supervised. Thankfully I did NOT have to do that. i dont know if I could have done it. I like immediate gratification. So you are a stronger woman than I. Also...glad that you havent given up bloggin bc your responses on people's profiles make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda - that sucks. I'm sorry... Yes, I had to do the full 6 months thing, then all the pre-work, blah, blah, blah. Have to say though - that once the 6 months was done, the rest happened really quickly. Good luck and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda! I would totally love them. Thank you for thinking of me when you see lowcut sexy shear tops! LOL! If you want to email me at amy.workman@gmail.com I will give you my address. I just mailed some pants to Sarah yesterday! I love this blogging thing :) Its karmic cash ya know?

    ReplyDelete